1. What is the difference between reductionism and antireductionism in understanding the essence of life?
2. In what appears nonlinear structure and plasticity of the genome?
3. What information is recorded in the genome?
4. Why the body should be understood as a process?
5. What is the problem of morphogenesis?
6. As the genetic information associated with the formation of a multicellular organism from a fertilized egg?
7. What is the panspermia hypothesis?
8. What are the current ideas on the origin of life abiogenically?
9. How is the biological evolution according to modern Darwinism (synthetic theory of evolution)?
10. Which of the theory of evolution, Darwinism alternative, you know?
11. To what basically boils down criticism of Darwinism in the present time?
12. As can be transmitted within the body and between different organisms?
13. What are the biological factors affect human behavior?
14. What is an ecosystem, and that is the biosphere?
15. What is the noosphere according to VI Vernadsky?
16. What is the implicit and explicit definitions of types (for example, Euclidean geometry and physics)?
17. What is the role of "primary ideal objects" (PIP) and "core section of science" (YARN) in the structure of the natural sciences?
18. The distinction between phases of "creation" and "use" in the development of science.
19. What is the structure of the Galilee-Newtonian physics section of the nucleus?
20. What are the main and PIP measurable quantities in mechanics, fluid dynamics, electrodynamics? With them is a physical B tem, and that the state of a physical system?
21. What is the specificity of a continuous medium, waves, particles, field-level FEC?
22. What is physics (which determines its specific)?
23. Because of the paradox is born special theory of relativity (STR)? How is this paradox is resolved in Einstein?
24. List the basic kinematic effects of SRT. Because of Einstein's postulate they follow?
25. What are the procedures for measuring both the time in SRT?
26. Place the four-dimensional space-time continuum in SRT and GRT. An example of the phenomenon of gravitational collapse.
27. What is the essence of the paradox "wave-particle"?
28. What is the wave function?
29. Postulates M. Born and location probabilities in quantum mechanics.
30. What is the "uncertainty principle" of Heisenberg and the "principle of subsidiarity" Bora?
31. What is the method of "the seed of the classical model"?
32. What is the place of measurement and "observer" in quantum mechanics? Example "Schrödinger cat".
33. What is the state of the system and that in thermodynamics and statistical physics?
34. What are the main elements of the model of molecular theory of heat?
35. On what grounds synergy opposed thermodynamics and statistical physics (the molecular-kinetic theory)?
36. What is the nonlinear medium? What is a threshold effect?
37. What is a "dynamic structure"?
38. What is the essence of the problem of unpredictability in the behavior of nonlinear systems?
39. Basic PIP in chemistry.
40. Is there a measurement in chemistry and what it represents?
41. What are the main features of the views of Descartes and Locke (rationalism and empiricism) on scientific knowledge?
27. What are the main features of the views of Bacon and Galileo for scientific knowledge? What is the difference between "realism" and "con Constructivism"?
42. What are the main points of criticism of logical empiricism of Hume and Popper? The problem of truth in Karl Popper.
43. What is the essence of the thesis of the incommensurability Kuhn's theories and the absence of a decisive experiment?
44. What are the highlights of the model of science and its development in Kuhn?